January 21, 2015
For those who are also looking to improve the comfort and energy efficiency of their home, financial concerns can be omnipresent. Don’t let financial worry get in the way of making an upgrade to your home! Jersey residents can enjoy substantial benefits from taking advantage of today’s promising rebate programs. Read on to learn about various ways Tom Rostron, through partnering with various incentive programs, can help save this winter.
What are Rebate Programs?
Rebate programs support homeowners with energy efficiency improvements by offering incentives. The incentives then facilitate energy upgrades at an affordable cost, saving the homeowner money instantly.
Home Performance incentive programs in New Jersey are among the best in the country, and there’s no better time than now to learn more. The state of New Jersey offers various incentives through the New Jersey Clean Energy Program that can make conducting energy upgrades for your home a veritable breeze, even if you find yourself at times under financial duress.
There are a number of different rebate programs that you may qualify for, including:
- Home Performance with EnergySTAR – The Home Performance with EnergySTAR program has been instrumental in helping people improve their heating and air conditioning systems, water heater, air sealing, insulation, and duct sealing (among other projects). Homeowners must demonstrate a minimum of 25% savings on energy bills, and upgrades that fall within the program’s guidelines are eligible for a rebate of up to $5,000. You may also qualify for 10-year interest-free financing (up to $10,000.00) to help pay for the energy upgrades.
- WARMAdvantage Program – To be eligible, you must purchase, install, and operate a heating system and/or water heater that meets certain efficiency requirements. NJ WARMAdvantage partners with contractors to make sure your newly installed systems are working as efficiently as possible.
- COOLAdvantage Program – For the warmer months, this program provide rebates for energy efficient central air conditioners and heat pumps. The program also evaluates how these systems are installed and sized, making sure they are operating efficiently and safely.
The Benefits of Rebate Programs
Given the fact that rebate programs are readily available for New Jersey residents, it should already be quite clear that getting involved is a good idea. To take things further, however, it’s helpful to get a glimpse of the many benefits that come along with taking advantage of a great rebate program, including the following:
- Lower Energy Bills
- Increased Home Comfort
- Reduced Health and Safety Risks
- Smaller Carbon Footprint
- Financial Assistance for Those on a Budget
In many cases, financial assistance is exactly what one needs to jump-start making noticeable changes to their home. It doesn’t have to be out of reach if you live in New Jersey and are looking to make valuable upgrades to your home.
If you’re ready to make changes to your home that will promote energy efficiency, increase comfort and safety levels and help to reduce your energy bill, now’s the time to determine whether or not you are eligible to receive the financial assistance detailed above.
Tom Rostron is an accredited and certified BPI Gold Star contractor for these rebate programs. The team is dedicated to help you save money on your energy bills so you can qualify for financing through these incentives. Contact us today to schedule a home energy audit and to learn more.