Rostron Premium Home Services is a great place to work! The team comradery is one of a kind and every day you have an opportunity to make a difference. Yes, the pay is competitive, yes, the hours are great, and yes, you have a lunch break. More importantly, this company continues to grow and reach new heights. Our recent rebrand allows us to not only offer premium HVAC services, but we now offer premium Plumbing & Electrical services. We have thousands of Jersey Shore customers and over 500 5 star Google Reviews, we expect those numbers to grow as we continue to be a reliable LOCAL company. We take pride in what we do and we hope to add another talented individual to our team.
Customer Service Representative
1 shift available
SHIFT 1 -8:30-5:00 Tuesday through Saturday
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Rostron Premium Home Service is a customer driven Home Services Company that provides quality work and exceptional service at all times. Customer feedback is priceless, and this position is vital because it will act as the first impression of our company. Problem-solving should come naturally to you. You should be confident at troubleshooting, and be able to resolve customer complaints. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to host meetings and manage others.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 – $28.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 3 years
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have any schedule restrictions? SHIFT 1 -8:30-5:00 Tuesday through Saturday
- When is a good time to call for a phone interview?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
If you would like to apply, please email your resume and explain to us why this position interests you. In the subject header please put first and last name + CSR.
Email – email@example.com
Make sure you follow our social media pages! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEVrymZMGLg&t=3s
Rostron Premium Home Services is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.