The Jersey Shore’s Best Fleet
Thank You for scanning our QR code! We hope to service you in the near future…
With over 100 years of combined industry experience our licensed professionals ready to help you with all of your cooling needs.
Our experienced HVAC professionals are ready to repair or install boilers, furnaces, baseboard heat, and heat pumps.
We understand that electrical emergencies are never convenient and sometimes downright dangerous, we got you covered.
When you need emergency assistance with plumbing failures, our emergency team will be at your location as soon as possible!
Rostron Premium Home Services is the Jersey Shore’s Premium Home Services Company.
We offer premium HVAC, electric, and plumbing services for residents in Monmouth & Ocean Counties. If you need service or a new install, call our front office today at 732-223-8221
Are you a member with Rostron Premium Home Services?
We offer a tremendous membership where you pre-pay for annual maintenance on your heating and cooling equipment in your home. Our new renewal program never expires, meaning we send out an email reminder 30 days before your membership will renew. We then will take the automatic payment credit card, debit card, or banking information to pay for next year’s membership. With your membership this includes:
- Includes HVAC, Electric & Plumbing.
- Diagnostic fees of $99 will be applied to any repairs, as well as discounted rates on repairs.
- Maintenances are done at the discounted price of $148.
- Members move ahead of non-members. Members have priority service calls!
- You can booked Saturday maintenance appointments.
Membership pricing can be monthly or annually. We service all of Monmouth & Ocean Counties. Call one of our customer service representatives about pricing today! 732-374-9949.
Request A Service Quote
Why is it important to have your HVAC system maintained?
- Air conditioners collect dust, dirt, and debris not just while they are running, but constantly throughout the year. This build up can decrease the efficiency of the unit running which can cost you more money and prevent it from cooling.
- Regular servicing improves the overall lifespan of the air conditioner or furnace.
- Having your system maintained regularly greatly reduces the chance of water leakage issues that can cause damage.
- Regular service keeps the motors in good working condition which reduces your electricity bill.
- Not having your system cleaned regularly can make more wear and tear and your condenser fail to function.
- Improper cleaning can cause your drain pipe to get blocked.
- A clean HVAC system provides better indoor air quality.
- A properly service AC system lowers your chance for expensive repair bills.
Need Maintenance? Want to become a member? Need a new AC??
Give our front office a call today! 732-374-9949.